Table of Contents
Who we are
We do not knowingly collect or process data from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old.
What information do we collect?
Most of the information we collect is information provided directly by you, which is set out on the web page on which we collect it – for example in our enquiry form this may include:
Contact information – information such as name, job title, company name, department, email address, physical mailing address, device identity number (such as a device Uniform Resource Identifier or URL) and telephone number;
We may also collect and process other information obtained through our site or the device you are using, including:
- Customer Login information, including end-user data, user ID and login password;
- Location information (including GPS signals sent by a mobile device, location information gathered from social media networks or sensor or IP address data from your device);
- User-generated content, for example, audio data, video data, instant messaging data, the content generated during call recording and data processed for troubleshooting purposes.
- Information from cookies, web beacons or from the internet, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times, which pages you visit within our website and referring website addresses. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
Third-party links and services
- The Site may contain links to third parties’ websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. Therefore, please read carefully any privacy policies on those links or websites before either agreeing to their terms or using those websites.
- If you have asked us to share data with third party sites (such as social media sites), their servers may not be secure.
- Note that, despite the measures taken by us and the third parties we engage, the internet is not secure. As a result, others may unlawfully intercept or access private transmissions or data.
How do we protect your information?
We take what we consider to be appropriate technical and organisational measures designed to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by Sasets reduce our vulnerability to security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place designed to protect our user database and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains your responsibility where you have a client account for the Site:
- To keep your password or other access information secret. Your password and log in details are personal to you and should not be given to anyone else or used to provide shared access for example over a network. You should use a password which is unique to your use of the Site – do not use the same password as you use for another site or email account; and,
- To ensure no-one else uses your details to log in to the Site while your device is logged on to the Site (including by logging on to your device through a mobile, Wi-Fi or shared access connection you are using);
- To log off or exit from Site when not using it;
- To maintain good internet security. For example, if your email account is compromised this could allow access to your account with us if you have given us those details and/or permitted access to those accounts. If your email account is compromised it could be used to ask us to reset a password and gain access to your account with us. You should keep all of your account details secure. If you think that any of your accounts has been compromised you should change your account credentials with us, and in particular, make sure any compromised account does not allow access to your account with us. You should also tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to help you keep your account secure and if necessary warn anyone else who could be affected.
Specific terms relating to VR Visuals products
Because of the way in which some of our products work we may need to process additional data, or process in a different way. If we need to, we will link to specific privacy policies relating to those products.
If you have given permission, we may contact you by mail, telephone, SMS, text/picture/video message, and email about products, services, promotions and special offers that may be of interest to you. If you prefer not to receive any direct marketing communications from us, you can opt-out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’, below.
How long do we keep your information?
As explained above, you have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us. If you wish to exercise your right to unsubscribe from email marketing communications, you can use the link at the bottom of any communications received from us.
This will automatically suppress your email address from receiving future email marketing communications from our systems unless you choose to opt back in.
If you wish to exercise your right to be removed from our telemarketing list, please let the caller know at the time of calling and they will make sure your number is suppressed unless you opt back in.
In addition, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If your objection is not to direct marketing in general but to direct marketing by a particular channel e.g. email or telephone, it would help us if you can specify the channel you are objecting to.
Further, to the extent permitted by the laws of your country, you may also have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict, be forgotten, or object to the processing of, or request data portability of the personal data collected about you subject to some conditions and exceptions. You can find out more about these rights in the EU by reading the General Data Protection Regulation here: http://www.eugdpr.org/the-regulation.html.
We will take all reasonable steps to delete your personal data from our system(s) upon request unless restricted by law. We may keep a copy for as long as is necessary in our opinion, in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
In most cases, we will respond to any of your above-mentioned requests within one month but we reserve the right to verify your identity before dealing with your request.
How do you contact us?